Tuesday, June 25, 2019

There's Cool and then There's Indian Cool.

Like many cool events and sayings there is loss in the translation. It is an oral thing. Cool doesn't translate well as a printed word.  It's about the mannerisms and the context of being there.
Still it is worthwhile to try share the groovy of Neechies.

Oh warning, sometimes cool is vulgar, well Indian cool anyways.

Indian: "Eh Boy." 

Indian Women are spectacular. Their mannerisms and their love of life. They put the ice in the cube for sure.

Indian Women flirting: "Mmmmm, look at you. All brown and gravy looking."


Married Indian guy talking about a girlfriend. "I'm not looking for anything serious." Because he's married.

Movie Star quotes -
Thomas Builds-the-Fire: Hey Victor! I'm sorry 'bout your dad.
Victor Joseph: How'd you hear about it?
Thomas Builds-the-Fire: I heard it on the wind. I heard it from the birds. I felt it in the Sunlight. And your Mom was just in here cryin'.

Indian Man flirting: "Your eyes are like Molasses in the sky."

Indian guy who used shelters in Ontario:  "The shelters are good, lots of fucking and sucking and letting the good times roll."

You know Ron Jeremy? Indian guy sitting in kitchen with his male friends and trying to impress them:  To his wife, "Hey! Get me a beer before I give you the Nine."  Wife says "I've had nine before and that's not nine."

Indian guy having wild unconstrained sex with Indian Woman in rear position and he slips into "other entrance":  Woman yells "Kaawiin Imah".  (Not here-there)

Indian (everywhere): Points with Lips.

Indian: "No, I'm only 1/8 white."

Indian (Anishinaabe): "I like that dog me." "I'm Ojibwe me." "I have a girlfriend me."

Indian: "It's a good day to be Indigenous."

Wes Studi (and every Indigenous person): "We have a responsibility to Mother Earth to protect her as much as possible."





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge Keeper and Knowledge Giver

There are many beautiful things in the world. Of those beautiful things are youth. How beautiful everything and everyone is when they are yo...