Saturday, July 31, 2010

You don't know me

Music is really something. I remember a lot of the music that my Dad listened to and my older siblings as well. Dad liked the Hank Williams Sr. Everything sixties and seventies were heard from what Carol and Donald listened to.
I have to listen to the new music on the radio because I have a 14 year old girl who controls the music dial in the car.
Songs can take us places. Fond memories, sad reflections and very happy get up and move those feet tunes.

So just wanted to say it's time for "a little tune, I am sure you folks will love..."

Moondance by the great Van Morrison, one of my favorite songs. I tell my wife that this is our song. She's nope. It's someone else song as I have been with this song pre-her.

My wife likes a wide array of tunes like ABBA. And that's okay with me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge Keeper and Knowledge Giver

There are many beautiful things in the world. Of those beautiful things are youth. How beautiful everything and everyone is when they are yo...