Monday, February 6, 2012

English Bulldgog, My dream dog

I have found this ad in Winnipeg Kijiji, and I want this dog. My wife won't let me have a dog. We have two cats. We used to have a dog, but he died. He was Rufus, a miniature Schnauzer. I love that dog. He was 13 years old and went and disappeared up at my Mother-inlaws farm. He was deaf, and had a hard time moving around, too old. He was happy at the farm. It was a hard year when he went. Lot of bad news that year. But now it has been 7 years so maybe we can get a new dog? I like the look of the bulldog. I am a little worried of their health issues. I need to read more about them; valley bulldogs, shorties, olde English, English bulldog.
"We have a small English Bulldog that we are looking to re home. He is four years old and has a very good temperment. He has TONS of energy, and likes to play, go for walks, and ride in the car. Good with kids, but a little skittish with some other dogs. All shots are up to date, and he is very healthy. He is fixed."



 Well I hope that I don't fall in love with you
'Cause falling in love just makes me blue,
Well the music plays and you display your heart for me to see,
I had a beer and now I hear you calling out for me
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.
Well the room is crowded, there's people everywhere
And I wonder, should I offer you a chair?
Well if you sit down with this old clown, take that frown and break it,
Before the evening's gone away, I think that we could make it,
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.
I can see that you are lonesome just like me, and it being late,
You'd like some some company,
Well I've had two, I look at you, and you look back at me,
The guy you're with has up and split, the chair next to you's free,
And I hope that you don't fall in love with me.
And I hope that you don't fall in love with me.
Now it's closing time, the music's fading out
Last call for drinks, I'll have another stout.
Turn around to look at you, you're nowhere to be found,
I search the place for your lost face, guess I'll have another round
And I think that I just fell in love with you.

1 comment:

  1. Dogs bring healing, joy and bring family closer as they are bringing unconditional love. They pray with their joy and they are grateful to the Life Giver for every breath. No animal in our life is accidental as no guide or protective spirit is accidental. They come in our life in the right time and with right lesson. My Grandmother used to say “Every animal knows more than a human does” and they do know depth of our sorrow and the right path to joy .They see the Departed and live in harmony with spirits that protect us. I think the guy on the photo looks just perfect and if You give him home, he will give You and Your family more than money can buy.Take care .

    ReplyDelete

Knowledge Keeper and Knowledge Giver

There are many beautiful things in the world. Of those beautiful things are youth. How beautiful everything and everyone is when they are yo...