Sunday, March 11, 2012

We're all His Children



Just sitting out on the deck this morning, enjoying the warm Sun, as the snow melts, drinking Earl Grey Tea, scratching the head of Bruce Willis and missing my son badly. Suz made me breakfast as we listened to CFRY radio station from Portage La Prarie. CFRY plays dedications on Sunday mornings. Most of the dedications are from Reserve people and Metis. Lot of old country songs. Indians sure like their country tunes, the old stuff for sure.

Heck of a day, heck of a day. It is beautiful out there folks. We must enjoy while we can and what we have. Not talking cash and shit like that. But the joy of friends. The joy of a family that shares much of your secrets. I want the best for you. I like that thought.




"Its been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cause I don't know whats up there beyond the sky
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change is gonna come I know it will..."

1 comment:

Knowledge Keeper and Knowledge Giver

There are many beautiful things in the world. Of those beautiful things are youth. How beautiful everything and everyone is when they are yo...