Hey Good people.
Well its been a few years blogging over here.
Going to stop for awhile. Not sure for how long.
Maybe be back sooner than I expect. If I do that, I will say hi again.
Had some stuff I wanted to write about, but that's okay. It can keep.
You take care and keep reading. There is a lot of stuff out there on Natives that I find interesting.
My little world is going to continue.
So it has been nice.
See you again.
G'waabaamin minawa.
Nin sa
Steve
Ojibway Revelations: Indian Stuff. Not for phoney Indians with zero funny. Important, this could very well be the greatest blog on Indian stuff. Note may not please anal bleached perspectives. So read on Neechies, Blacks, P0C and White folk. Comments appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Be Antisemite
Sean Ward is the person who tried to kill people at the Synagogue in Ontario, Canada. This guy served in Infantry Canadian Armed Forces. It...
-
--------------------- I was never a good hockey player, but I loved hockey. I was lucky enough to get to play a couple years of organized...
-
I am not a regular at Powwows. We went a few times when we were kids. Up to Piapot when we went to visit my cousins the Anaquods out in Musc...
-
There is a race for Mayor in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. One of the candidates is former city Councilor Gord Steeves. His wife has now ...
Kia kaha (stay strong) Steve and look after yourself e hoa (friend)
ReplyDelete