Hurts doesn't it?
Just this week a white terrorist walks into a Synagogue, while Old people, Women, Kids, were praying, they had their backs to the front door. They were shot at with a Military style weapon by a 19 year old White Supremacist. I believe this is the kind of the "very fine" people the US president spoke about when he referred to the Nazi's at Charlottesville. At Charlottesville, White Nazi's marched to anti-Jewish chants as they carried torches.
In New Zealand Christ Church 51 people were killed by an Ugly White Kid. The killer Live-streamed the shooting. The people were praying in a Mosque.
There are more examples of kids not playing nicely. So the thing is don't play with those damn kids.
Ugly aren't they?
Ojibway Revelations: Indian Stuff. Not for phoney Indians with zero funny. Important, this could very well be the greatest blog on Indian stuff. Note may not please anal bleached perspectives. So read on Neechies, Blacks, P0C and White folk. Comments appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Be Antisemite
Sean Ward is the person who tried to kill people at the Synagogue in Ontario, Canada. This guy served in Infantry Canadian Armed Forces. It...
-
--------------------- I was never a good hockey player, but I loved hockey. I was lucky enough to get to play a couple years of organized...
-
I am not a regular at Powwows. We went a few times when we were kids. Up to Piapot when we went to visit my cousins the Anaquods out in Musc...
-
There is a race for Mayor in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. One of the candidates is former city Councilor Gord Steeves. His wife has now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment