Monday, July 12, 2010

I've lied a million times...

Not really but I bet it is close. It's those little lies that we don't even know anymore if it was real or not. I've told a million lies, to myself, to myself. That is a great line from a Van Morrison song. I am not that hard evil loser that I once saw in the mirror. It is a lie. I am not that way. I want to laugh. Want to give everyone a smile. I want to tease and make everyone I come in contact with a laugh. They may not laugh at slack jokes or ouch puns. But hey, that's me.

I saw this line on face book, "what do a woman's arse and a nine volt battery have in common? You know it's wrong but sooner a later your going to stick your tongue there".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge Keeper and Knowledge Giver

There are many beautiful things in the world. Of those beautiful things are youth. How beautiful everything and everyone is when they are yo...