Ojibway Revelations: Indian Stuff. Not for phoney Indians with zero funny. Important, this could very well be the greatest blog on Indian stuff. Note may not please anal bleached perspectives. So read on Neechies, Blacks, P0C and White folk. Comments appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Be Antisemite
Sean Ward is the person who tried to kill people at the Synagogue in Ontario, Canada. This guy served in Infantry Canadian Armed Forces. It...
-
--------------------- I was never a good hockey player, but I loved hockey. I was lucky enough to get to play a couple years of organized...
-
I am not a regular at Powwows. We went a few times when we were kids. Up to Piapot when we went to visit my cousins the Anaquods out in Musc...
-
There is a race for Mayor in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. One of the candidates is former city Councilor Gord Steeves. His wife has now ...
People often say « We need heroes »or « we need leaders »thinking about our great ancient ones. Funny thing-what would happen to them now? Would they even stand a chance to grow up? Would they be bullied to death for their principles, beaten up by drunken “warriors”? And if they survived, how would they be treated? Listened to? Respected? Valued ?I bet any charismatic potential leader would be on first pages of newspapers as “not a full blood”, a crook, a liar…How many of us would believe in this crap and how many would participate in the smear campaign because of jealousy and “competition”? I bet FBI would say: “Oh, yeah, this guy is our agent”. How strong would be our trust, our loyalty ?Do we deserve people who sacrify their family life, their comfort, their health and their lives to unite us and to makes us a society of honour and dignity?
ReplyDeleteThat is so true. We live in hard times. Especially hard on our own people.
ReplyDelete